Thursday, January 14, 2010

Home at last

ok.... so my head is spinning a little from this crazy week! I arrived home to Costa Rica after red eye from San Francisco. I have not been able to unpack or settle in my room yet due to working and being with the students until often 10 p.m.. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday so I can feel a little less like I am treading water.

My head was already spinning with ideas and the information I received from the 2 weeks I was in San Francisco learning about counter-trafficking and now even more so with details about our school and each of our students. God is good and faithful! I am sooo excited to be back and feel right where I a supposed to be and with purpose. Our school, including students and staff are from U.S., Canada, Germany, Costa Rica, Guatemala and South Korea. Out of our 9 students, 4 of them are guys. We are sooo excited about this. Its extremely rare to have such an equal balance of males to females particularly in this school.

No comments: